What do I get?
We produce scenes that really showcase your acting skills as well as delivering a product that looks professional and cinematic.
Our goal is to create scenes that look like they could have come from TV, film or short films.
Scenes will be completed and sent to you within 14 working days after filming.
I pride myself in my editing skills and my ability to chose the best takes/ angles to tell a story. Each shot should favour the narrative and the story that's unfolding. I'll always focus on acting first and make sure your performance is a priority.
Having shot and edited hundreds of showreel scenes over the past 6 years, rest assured that the edit you receive will always be with the goal of selling you and showing you at your very best.
STANDARD SHOWREEL SCENES
- 1.5 hour shoot per scene
- All standard scenes are shot outside near our base in North London [If you need an internal location, you must provide your own]
- Provide your own scene partner
- Provide your own script (no longer than 60 seconds when performed - as a guide this is about 1 page of script in an industry standard format)
- Scenes shot in HD
PREMIUM SHOWREEL SCENES
- Up to 2-page scene (industry format)
- 4 hour shoot per scene
- Assistance with sourcing a location for filming
- Assistance with sourcing a scene partner
- Custom script included (no longer than 2 minutes when performed - as a guide this is about 2 pages of script in an industry standard format)
- Scenes shot in 4K
- Phone/zoom call with Will before the shoot to ensure you're fully prepared for your shoot
- Direction provided on the day
- Includes a full showreel edit
The technical stuff
-All scenes shot on a Blackmagic Cinema Camera in 4K
-Professional Sennheiser wireless sound recording
-Edited and colour graded on DaVinci Resolve
We offer fully edited showreels from footage that we create together and/ or from existing material that you may already have. Click Here
How do I book?
We respond quickly to all email enquiries and we're here to answer any questions you may have before committing to a shoot.