- £30.00 for 30 mins
- £40.00 for 1 hour
- £55.00 for 1.5 hours
(after 1 hour, each additional 30 mins is priced at £15)
- A 30 or 60 minute session in front of the camera with optional scene coaching/direction and a reader (all included in the price).
- We will look at the scene together and we can record as many versions of the scene as you need. The idea is to focus on getting the best from you as an actor in a comfortable environment.
- You will receive a copy of the self-tape the same day, with the audio and visuals edited using industry-standard software. I can also send a copy straight to your agent or casting director if needed.
-One showreel scene (shot from scratch) - £235
-Each additional scene (shot from scratch) - £185
(Shot on the same day)
- All scenes shot from scratch - up to 1:40 mins long (each)
- Initial consultation over the phone
- Approx 2.5 - 3 hours shoot (per scene)
- Locations found for you (if required)
- Actors sourced for you (if required)
- Scenes created within 7-10 days and sent to you in HD for use on Spotlight, Casting Call Pro etc.
- 1.5 - 2hr shoot
- 3 retouches included in the price
- Outside shoot on location
- Approx 350 - 400 images taken
- Same-day viewing gallery
- Retouched images with you within 2 - 3 days after selection
- Additional retouches at £15 per choice
- I edit and arrange any existing footage that you already have into a showreel catered to you.
- Send your existing material to me and together we will discuss what you want put into your reel.
- Titles, transitions, sound and colour editing will all be available and inclusive of the price, as well as a title/headshot opening at the start of your reel, if you wish.